Last Updated: March 22, 2016
When do we collect information?
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To communicate with you about our services and products that you have purchased or are interested in purchasing.
- To fill orders and deliver them to you.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of our services or products in order to gauge your satisfaction and promote those services or products to potential clients.
How do we protect your information?
Credit Card Information
When you place an order, we do not collect or store your credit card information. Instead, we rely on a proven third-party service (PayPal) to process online transactions on our behalf. You can learn more about how PayPal protects your financial information here.
Website Security Measures
We work closely with our hosting company and the authors of the web development tools we use to ensure that our website is secure. A secure website is one that prevents unauthorized and/or malicious users from accessing other users’ Personally Identifiable Information.
The following are some of the steps we take to secure our website:
- We follow best-practices when it comes to online security, such as using separate, strong, regularly-updated passwords for all of our accounts related to the operation of the website.
- We use third-party tools to regularly scan our website’s source code and server configuration for known security vulnerabilities.
- We use tools to detect attacks against the website’s security and ban offending IP addresses.
- We only store sensitive information, such as your email address, in our online database for the time needed to carry out the actions related to our reason for storing that data. Although this does not completely prevent data from being stolen by a malicious person, in the event of a data breech it would greatly reduce the number of people affected. When your information is not being actively used, we store it in an offline database that is only physically accessible to us.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to configure your cookie preferences.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you disable or block cookies, it may interfere with your ability to access and navigate our website:
- You may not be able to access password-protected galleries
- You may not be able to place orders using the shopping cart
To ensure the best possible experience while using our website, we recommend against disabling or blocking the cookies for this website.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice and a method to opt out of such transfer. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with law enforcement investigation or other judicial proceedings.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website at this time.
We do not advertise or promote our services or products outside of this website currently, but may decide to do so in the future. In the event that we wish to advertise, we may use the information collected from users in the creation of promotional materials. For instance, this could include non-identifiable information presented in the form of statistics, or identifiable information such as direct quotes taken from correspondence between us.
Changes to the policy